The BDBMC maintains strategic partnerships and close relationships with organizations that support our mission. These partnerships begin with local organizations and extend to regional, statewide and federal agencies and allow us to quickly respond to the needs of or existing and prospective businesses.
- Stuart / Martin Chamber of Commerce
- Hobe Sound Chamber of Commerce
- Palm City Chamber of Commerce
- Indiantown Chamber of Commerce
- Jensen Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Indian River State College
- Economic Council of Martin County
- CareerSource Research Coast
- Realtors Association of Martin County
- Treasure Coast Builders Association
- Marine Industries Association of the Treasure Coast
- Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council
- Treasure Coast SCORE
- Treasure Coast Manufacturers Association
Statewide / Federal Partnerships:
Florida Virtual Entrepreneur Center
Easily locate local, regional, state and global resources for starting, relocating or expanding your business.
The BDBMC acts as a business advocate with elected officials and employees of the County and City throughout the County Administrator’s office, Growth Management, Planning & Zoning, Engineering, Public Works and other departments.
Free Business Resources
- SBDC – http://floridasbdc.org/
- SBA – https://www.sba.gov/
- SCORE – https://www.score.org/
- CAREERSOURCE – https://careersourceflorida.com/
- ENTERPRISE FLORIDA – https://www.enterpriseflorida.com/
Martin County Job Creation Incentives Toolkit
Martin County has variety of tools and programs for businesses seeking to create good jobs and make direct business capital investment in our community. Click here for a quick summary.
The BDB team is here to help determine what you may be eligible for based on your proposed project specifications.
To learn more and to receive complimentary assistance, contact Pierre Taschereau, Business Development Executive at 772.210.0214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.