The Business Development Board of Martin County (BDBMC) provides business relocation services, resources, and fosters a business climate that helps Martin County, FL companies succeed on a global scale. Once you choose Martin County to relocate a business, we don’t just step away. The BDBMC helps existing targeted businesses grow and expand. Will you be our next success story?
The BDBMC staff understands no two businesses are the same. Instead of prescribing a cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all template for “success”, our organization will work with you one-on-one, confidentially, to identify and overcome barriers to growth. We’ll tap into our vast sources of information, resources, networks and programs to help you hit the ground running.
Business relocation services:
- Building, relocation and site assistance
- Financial assistance, grants and incentives
- Training and workforce development
- Data and market intelligence
- Business climate advocacy
- Expedited permitting
- Business synergy
- Export assistance and market research