Economic advantages to locate and expand in Martin County Florida
- Optimal location: Martin County FL is ideally located near major ports and highways.
- Skilled workforce: Martin County boasts higher-than-average education levels and local institutions of higher learning that offer substantive, relevant training programs.
- Top-tier schools: MARTIN COUNTY — Propelled by eight schools posting higher scores, the School District regained an A rating for the 2018-19 school year.
- High-tech infrastructure: Martin County is well-positioned to take business to the next level.
- Quality of life: Whether you’re a golfer, boater, shopper, art-lover or foodie, you’ll find your place – and your people – in Martin County FL.
- First-rate health care: Martin County’s health care system ranks among the top 10 percent of hospitals nationwide.
- Housing market: Compared to neighboring counties in Florida and outside the state, Martin County real estate offers high value at competitive prices.
- Pro-business taxes and incentives: Our state’s tax climate makes our state profitable for every type of business.
- Award-winning business community: Martin County companies are routinely honored for their outstanding contributions to the state’s economic growth.